Welcome to the Bierothek® Dresden!
In addition to the Frauenkirche, the Zwinger and the Golden Rider, the Bierothek® Dresden is a highlight in the tranquil Saxon state capital. Amid the Kunsthofpassage in Dresden Bierothek® Dresden is your first stop for craft beer and beery products. Here you can choose between over 300 different beers . Whether you sour beers , Belgian beers looking or beers from Saxony. Here you will surely find the right one. The range of the Bierothek® Dresden is updated regularly in order to always be able to offer you the best and newest craft beers in the world . You can also learn a lot about beer at our Bierothek® beer seminars and themed tastings, and you can also taste several special beers.
Do you still have questions about beer? Then just stop by at Görlitzer Str. 25. The Bierothek® Dresden is looking forward to your visit.
Bierothek® beer seminar - beer tasting in THE craft beer shop in Dresden
Are you looking for a beer tasting, beer seminar, tasting, beer tasting, beer tasting or craft beer tasting or do you want to have a beer diploma soon? Then the Bierothek® beer seminar in our craft beer shop in Dresden is just right for you. The Bierothek® Dresden is THE Bierladen n in Dresde where you learn under the guidance of beer sommeliers much on the subject of beer and can also still enjoy a beer tasting of seven special beers.
You want to plan a bachelorette party (JGA) or hen party , but you don't know what to do yet? Then you should definitely stop at the Bierothek® Dresden for your bachelorette party (JGA) or hen party. We offer you an individually planned Bierothek® beer seminar according to your taste in the best beer shop in Dresden . The Bierothek® beer seminar in the Bierothek® Dresden is not aimed at getting drunk senseless, but rather to get to know the best beer specialties in the world, to learn a lot about the topic of beer and the brewing process and to taste several special beers during the process. Your bachelorette party (JGA) or hen party in THE craft beer store in Dresden - an unforgettable experience .
If you have any questions about the Bierothek® beer seminar in our craft beer store in Dresden or about our range of international craft beers, unusual beer specialties and special beers, please feel free to contact us - we're happy to help!
Six questions for store manager Jakob (ENGLISH VERSION BELOW)
Bierothek® Magazin: Which beer is your favorite beer?
- Jakob: "That is very difficult to answer. I just love Pils and Pale Ale. My favorite beers are currently the Mosaic from Espiga and the Lohrmanns Pils from Dresden."
Bierothek® Magazin: Which is the most extraordinary beer in the Bierothek® Dresden?
- Jakob: "The IPA from Synde Bräu is one of the best beers that we currently have in the Bierothek:: Dresden. I always have a few bottles at home because it's just a great beer. It has a wonderful fruity smell and it's resinous -bitter notes round off the taste perfectly. I recommend it to every IPA lover. "
Bierothek® Magazin: Which beer do you recommend to craft beer newbies?
- Jakob: "I always try to find out which beer styles the customer already knows and then look for a beer from a known beer style but with a special and unique characteristic. At the moment I often recommend the light from Munich Brew Mafia as the standard beer"
Bierothek® Magazin: What was your first beer?
- Jakob: "I think it was the Tyskie, a Polish beer, which I still love very much."
Bierothek® Magazin: How and when did you come across the topic of "beer"?
- Jakob: "Due to the many trips abroad and the adventures we have experienced, the best way to review the day is with a beer and end the day with relish. So we always stopped at small breweries with appropriate tastings. How else should you best to get closer to the country? "
Bierothek® Magazin: What does it mean to you to be a store manager in the Bierothek®?
- Jakob: "My role as store manager allows me to pursue my work and my passion: advising customers and trying new beers. I am also very excited to be part of such a large beer community."
_____________________________________________________________ Bierothek® Magazin: Which is your favorite beer? Jakob:
“This is quite hard to answer. I simply love Pilsner and Pale Ale. My favorite beers are currently Mosaic from Espiga and Lohrmanns Pilsner from Dresden. ” Bierothek® Magazin: What is the most sublime beer at Bierothek® Dresden? Jakob:
“The IPA from Synde Brew is one of the best beers we have currently in our store in Dresden. I always have some bottles of that beer at home because it is simply great! The wonderful smell of fruits and the resinous-bitter touch are making the taste to something very special. I highly recommend it to everybody who loves IPA ” Bierothek® Magazin: Which beer would you recommend the rookies among fellow craft beer drinkers? Jakob:
“On the beginning I always try to figure out which beer styles the customer already knows and then look for a beer of a similar beer style and a unique characteristic. Currently I often recommend the "Munich Brew Mafia Hell" as a good catch. " Bierothek® Magazin: What was the first beer you took a sip from? Jakob:
"I think it was Tyskie, a polish beer which I still like a lot!" Bierothek® Magazin: How and when did you develop an interest for beer? Jakob:
“I was traveling a lot and had many adventures. With a beer I could recap my adventures and I loved to finish a long travel day with a beer. During our trips we made stops at small breweries where we had some beer tastings. Is there a better way to get to know a country? " Bierothek® Magazin: What does being a store manager at Bierothek® Dresden mean to you? Jakob:
“As a store manager I can connect work with passion: Consult customers and try new beers. And I am excited to be a part of such a great beer community. "