Welcome to the Bierothek® Dresden!
In addition to the Frauenkirche, the Zwinger and the Golden Rider, the Bierothek® Dresden is a highlight in the tranquil Saxon state capital. Amid the Kunsthofpassage in Dresden Bierothek® Dresden is your first stop for craft beer and beery products. Here you can choose between over 300 different beers . Whether you sour beers , Belgian beers looking or beers from Saxony. Here you will surely find the right one. The range of the Bierothek® Dresden is updated regularly in order to always be able to offer you the best and newest craft beers in the world . You can also learn a lot about beer at our Bierothek® beer seminars and themed tastings, and you can also taste several special beers.
Do you still have questions about beer? Then just stop by at Görlitzer Str. 25. The Bierothek® Dresden is looking forward to your visit.
Bierothek® beer seminar - beer tasting in THE craft beer shop in Dresden
Are you looking for a beer tasting, beer seminar, tasting, beer tasting, beer tasting or craft beer tasting or do you want to have a beer diploma soon? Then the Bierothek® beer seminar in our craft beer shop in Dresden is just right for you. The Bierothek® Dresden is THE Bierladen n in Dresde where you learn under the guidance of beer sommeliers much on the subject of beer and can also still enjoy a beer tasting of seven special beers.
You want to plan a bachelorette party (JGA) or hen party , but you don't know what to do yet? Then you should definitely stop at the Bierothek® Dresden for your bachelorette party (JGA) or hen party. We offer you an individually planned Bierothek® beer seminar according to your taste in the best beer shop in Dresden . The Bierothek® beer seminar in the Bierothek® Dresden is not aimed at getting drunk senseless, but rather to get to know the best beer specialties in the world, to learn a lot about the topic of beer and the brewing process and to taste several special beers during the process. Your bachelorette party (JGA) or hen party in THE craft beer store in Dresden - an unforgettable experience .
If you have any questions about the Bierothek® beer seminar in our craft beer store in Dresden or about our range of international craft beers, unusual beer specialties and special beers, please feel free to contact us - we're happy to help!
Six questions for store manager Jakob (ENGLISH VERSION BELOW)
Bierothek® Magazin: Which beer is your favorite beer?
- Jakob: "That's very difficult to answer. I just love smoked beers. My favorite smoked beers are the special smoked beer and smoked beer from Dovetail Brewery (Chicago, USA)"
Bierothek® Magazin: Which is the most extraordinary beer in the Bierothek® Dresden?
- Jakob: "The F60 from LaBieratorium is one of the best beers we currently have in the Bierothek® Dresden. I always have a few bottles at home because it is simply a great beer. It has a wonderful tropical smell and the presence of hops is intense. I recommend it to every IPA lover. "
Bierothek® Magazin: Which beer do you recommend to craft beer newbies?
- Jakob: "I always try to find out which beer styles the customer already knows and then look for a beer from a known beer style but with a special and unique characteristic. At the moment I often recommend Quartiermeister's Helle as the standard beer, which is just as cold-hopped. "
Bierothek® Magazin: What was your first beer?
- Jakob: "I think it was Miller High Life, an American beer, which I still love very much. Whenever I visit home, I buy a porter of it."
Bierothek® Magazin: How and when did you come across the topic of "beer"?
- Jakob: "When I started drinking beer, the only central bar in my hometown was a craft beer brewery. In addition, my best friend worked there as a bartender. Suddenly I was drinking exclusive craft beer. It was difficult not to gain interest in it . "
Bierothek® Magazin: What does it mean to you to be a store manager in the Bierothek®?
- Jakob: "My role as store manager allows me to pursue my work and my passion: advising customers and trying new beers. I am also very excited to be part of such a large beer community."
_____________________________________________________________ Bierothek® Magazin: Which is your favorite beer? Jakob:
“That's extremely difficult to answer! I simply love smoked beer. My favorites would be the rauchbiers that Spezial and Dovetail Brewery (Chicago, USA) brew. " Bierothek® Magazin: What is the most sublime beer at Bierothek® Dresden? Jakob:
“F60 at LaBieratorium is one of the best beers we carry at the moment. I always keep a few at home because it's always a great beer. It has an amazing tropical smell, and the hop prescense is intense. I recommend it to any IPA lover. " Bierothek® Magazin: Which beer would you recommend the rookies among fellow craft beer drinkers? Jakob:
“I usually see what styles of beer the person already knows, and then try to find a beer that is in that style but has a unique characteristic. At the moment, I often recommend the Quartiermiester Helles as it's a common style but this one is also dry hopped. " Bierothek® Magazin: What was the first beer you took a sip from? Jakob:
“I would have to guess Miller High Life, which is an American beer I still genuinely love. I usually buy a case whenever I visit home! " Bierothek® Magazin: How and when did you develop an interest for beer? Jakob:
“When I started drinking, the only central bar in hometown was a craft beer brewery. Additionally, my best friend happened to be a bartender there. Suddenly I was drinking exclusively craft beers! It was hard not to gain an interest .. " Bierothek® Magazin: What does being a store manager at Bierothek® Dresden mean to you? Jakob:
“My role as Store Manager allows me to work while also doing my favorite things: discussing and trying new beers! I am also thrilled to be a part of such a large beer community. "